Craft Pack - Cardboard Bunny Portrait
Lockdown is a real party pooper but at least it's warm inside and there's plenty of time to do arts and crafts. If you are looking for a cute craft activity to do with your kids or just on your own, we've got a perfect one just in time for the Valentine's.
These bunny portraits are 100% handmade using a recycled cardboard. The hearts are also hand-cut from a cardboard. What can you do with them? Here are some creative ways to get your ideas going:
5 Ways to Use the Cardboard Bunny Portrait
1. Colour the bunny and display it on a wall.
2. Use the bunny to make a card for a special someone.
3. Purchase 1 bunny per a member of the family and make a unique family portrait.*
4. Write a message at the back and use it as a gift tag.
5. Simply display it as it is. It's that adorable!
* An example shown in the images uses bears but same concept!
Included in the pack:
- 1 x Cardboard Bunny Portrait (9cm)
- 7 x Love Hearts in Various Sizes
* Please note that the colour combination of one cardboard bunny will differ from another. Each bunny is unique just like us humans!
- Free pickup from Collectionaise office in Delft, the Netherlands
- Free delivery in NL for orders above 15 euros (otherwise 4 euros)
- Free delivery in EU for orders above 35 euros (otherwise 7.50 - 9 euros)